Bending Automation — HG 1003 ARs
HG 1003 ARs
By integrating a bending robot with the precision of AMADA's HG Series press brake and patented Automatic Tool Changer (ATC), fabricators can automatically bend a variety of parts with maximum accuracy. The HG ARs supports workpieces up to 39.3" x 31.4" and has a weight capacity of 44 lbs.
AMADA's ATC ensures that tools are loaded quickly and precisely. Four tool manipulators quickly load tooling from 15 punch stockers and 18 die stockers. Each stocker can hold 31.5" in tooling which brings the ATC's tool capacity to over 86 feet.
A 6-axis robot with a wide range of motion capabilities performs all part loading, bending, and unloading operations.During bending, a potentiometer backgauge system with additional side gauge also compensates for any deviation when the workpiece is placed on the die. These compensating machine characteristics ensure that parts are produced consistently and with maximum accuracy.
Additional HG 1003 ARs features and benefits include:
- Ideal solution for variable lot sizes and complex tool layouts
- Increase the number of tool setups performed each day
- Auromatic Gripper Changer (AGC) is equipped with up to nine grippers that provide the robot with
maximum part handling versatility.
- ATC stores 86' (26.4m) of robot-loaded tooling
- New AMNC-3i control
- Potentiometer backgauge system with additional side gauge